This has been quite the year if we’re allowed to say that. From the pandemic to all that has happened, we’re just great you’ve made it to the last quarter. If you’re planning your wedding at this time, we wish you the very best. It’s a great decision because it’ll place you at an advantage when there is a rush later on.
Your wedding entertainment is an important part of your wedding. Music is one of the ways you’ll entertain your guests. You’ll also use it in some of the most important moments of your wedding. There have been some good songs this year. So, if you’re a modern couple looking for songs from this year to use in your wedding, you’ll find some great ones. It might also just be that you don’t want to use a song that has been played in a thousand other weddings for your special moment. If your first dance is what you have in mind, here are the best songs from this year so far. You can choose whichever suits your style as a couple.
• 10,000 Hours by Dan + Shay feat. Justin Bieber
• Lover (First Dance Remix) by Taylor Swift
• Beyond by Leon Bridges
• Adore You by Harry Styles
• Consider Me by Allen Stone
• Mi Persona Favorita by Alejandro Sanz and Camila Cabello
• Blessed by Thomas Rhett
• Conversations in the Dark by John Legend
• Finally/Beautiful Stranger” by Halsey
• Yours by Russell Dickerson
• Best Part by H.E.R. feat. Daniel Caeser
• Homesick (First Dance Version)” by Kane Brown
• Ease My Mind by Ben Platt
These songs span most of the genres of music available and would certainly bring a level of uniqueness to your wedding. If modern is what you’re going for they’ll make quite the statement. Some of them however have beats that would be a hit with people of all ages at your wedding.
When you hire DJs from us here at JPL Entertainment, we can assure you of great songs, fun, and many more things to keep the love and party alive at your wedding. So, what are you waiting for? We’re located at 16518 House & Hahl Road, Cypress, TX 77433. You can call us at (832)237-5125, send us a text at (832)410-8011 and leave us an email at email@example.com